Friday, August 5, 2011

Calamity's Corner August

Congratulations Wendy, on Calamity's Corner, another edition of your very entertaining ezine. Contact Wendy on Calamity's Corner for a free subscription.
I loved reading about romance author, Pat Mc Dermott's wonderful cruise from SanFrancisco to Alaska with bits of history mixed in as well.
Reviewer LJ Roberts has another great book review, a book I just know I'll have to buy. Books make great gifts too.
Best wishes to Wendy whose first book, The Unhewn Stone, will be published this month. A wonderful book for young adults. Set in the Switzerland in the era of William Tell - was he a mythical person or not - The Unhewn Stone is an adventure story made even more exciting with magic and the arts of the Alchemist who tried to change base metals into gold.
I've read The Unhewn Stone in draft and can recommend it as an exciting read. Look for it when it's published.

2 comments:

  1. Calamity's Corner is alway a welcome arrival! So excited for the release of Unhewn Stone. Wendy is going to be my guest on Friday 12th August. Please head over to my blog at rosalieskinner.blogspot.com to see what she has to say!

    ReplyDelete