Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inspired by other people's creativity

On Friday night I attended a live performance of the Sydney rock band Rockfest. They sound so good and they all have so much energy. They had the dance floor rockin'. In entertainment value they excelled. It's obvious they put a lot of effort into their rehearsals and gave 110%. The next day some of their enthusiasm for what they love (music) must have rubbed off on me because I opened an old short story that I've been meaning to edit for a long time. Now I'm getting stuck into it and really enjoying this familiar 'alien' world. I'm back doing something I love, writing.
Thank you Rockfest for great entertainment and for lifting me out of my apathy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great cure for apathy. Do you have a cure for a cold, shared by loving grandkids?
    So glad you are writing! Now that is something I am looking forward to... reading your next novel!

    ReplyDelete